NANOX® is headquartered in
São Carlos, in the State of São Paulo, 236 km distant
from the state capital. São Carlos is known for having
large academic centers and for being the generator of
knowledge and research with 4 universities amongst them
the USP (Universidade de Sao Paulo) and UFSCar (Federal
University of Sao Carlos), and 2 private universities.
Famous in the exact sciences area, specifically in
engineering. This is where one of the largest national
nanotechnology company (connected to the branch of
chemistry) was born, NANOX®.
NANOX® is a company that develops, produces and markets solutions for the nanotechnology industry.
The knowledge of nature in the service of life.
To be recognized worldwide for the expertise in developing and integrating nanostructured materials that provide innovative solutions for the industry.
NANOX® is the first and largest nanotechnology company in Brazil.
See the chronology of events below:
The classical model of
innovation differs in NANOX® by the company's unique
ability to transform knowledge into useful solutions of
nanotechnology to improve the quality of life and
competitiveness of businesses that adopt them.
The company has a highly specialized team that offers a technical, scientific and marketing knowledge that helps businesses from the initial ideation to the commercialization of products.
Its physical structure is composed of a modern production area with quality control, product development and technical support laboratories,. It also has an area dedicated to new business, B2B marketing support, and competitive intelligence.
Currently NANOX® is a corporation governed by the most modern corporate governance rules, with high levels of management and transparency.
NANOX® has an organizational structure called the Project Management Office (PMO) that provides centralized management of the portfolio of nanotechnology projects, aiming to support the decision.
Project support, training, consulting, asset management, implementation of methodology and standardization of processes are some of functions performed by the PMO.
Besides the methodological support, the PMO provides guidance (coaching) to executives and disseminates the culture of project management.
• Creation of NANOX®, with the initial name of Science Solution Ltd.
• Fapesp approves the company's first project and includes Nanox in the program of incentives to innovation for small businesses PIPE, which allowed the development of the nanostructured coatings
• Transfer of the headquarters of Science Solution to the incubator of São Carlos.
• Approaching with the Fund Novarum.
• Change of company’s name to NANOX®.
• Nanox receives funding from CNPq..
• Transformation NANOX® into an Inc.
• Signing of the contracts with the Fund Novarum and the first client, Taiff.
• Formalization of the company's management system, with the creation of the boards of directors and scientis.
• Finep allocates resources to its first economic subsidy to the company, which invests heavily in Research & Development.
• NANOX® continues to invest in R & D, it makes its first significant investment in marketing and starts to engage more aggressively in the Brazilian market to expand their clients.
• NANOX® enhances the exportation of its technology to companies and reaches many countries through its partners.
|Nanox © Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.|